Re: Patti Griffin

Don Porterfield (brickworks@spiritsong.com)
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 14:15:48 -0400 (EDT)

At 06:00 AM 7/3/98 -0400, you wrote:
As long as we're discussing Patty and Ellis, I don't think that "Conversation
>With
>A Ghost" should go unmentioned....I have some pretty vivid memories of
driving
>to a gig with my guitar player - with that song on "repeat" (right after a
>breakup,
>of course)....sheeeesh...I still get butterflies when I think about
>that...just one of
>those amazing moments that music intensifies to a point past description.

Another amazing Patti moment (beyond her own albums) is her duet with Jules
Shear "Windows and Walls" on his new CD of duets with various artists. The
album is called "Between Us", and it should be required listening for any
Patti Griffin fan. Brought me to tears on the very first listen!