FOLK_MUSIC digest V1 #2439

FOLK_MUSIC digest (owner-folk_music@nysernet.org)
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 06:00:05 -0400 (EDT)

FOLK_MUSIC digest Friday, July 3 1998 Volume 01 : Number 2439

In this issue:
Labor Day weekend @ Kerrville
Re: Patti Griffin's new release (Flaming Red)
Christine Lavin radio spot
Lucinda Williams on Letterman
fm 2430: Maia Sharp
Lucinda/Letterman

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 11:14:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: genthe <genthe@MCIONE.com>
Subject: Labor Day weekend @ Kerrville

Subject: 1998 Kerrville Wine and Music Festival

Since everyone just had such a good time at Kerrville,
I thought I'd make sure everyone knows about this:

Kerrville Music Festivals is proud to announce the lineup for the 1998
Kerrville Wine and Music Festival on Sept 4 through 6, 1998.

Please see <http://www.kerrville-music.com/wine_and_music_98.html>
website for ticket prices and a complete listing of concerts and other
events.

See you there! - Randy <genthe@mcione.com>