RADIO: Brooks Williams free concert

Christian Bauman (ducksquack@hotmail.com)
Wed, 13 May 1998 16:28:13 -0400 (EDT)

I'm forwarding this on from pal Otto Bost, folk-daddy at WDIY FM.
F_M sez it's open to house concerts announcements, and this is even
better than a house concert! :) Brooks will play for FREE, in an
intimate setting at the station studios. It's pledge week, and this all
benefits WDIY - instead of a ticket, maybe you could throw the station a
few bucks if you go...
Brooks is a fantastic guitar player, and this will be a great and
different way to see him live.
-Chris

>Subject: Brooks Williams - Live Concert Broadcast
>From: folkdude@aol.com (Folk Dude)
>Date: 07 May 1998 14:31:36 GMT
>
>Singer/songwriter/guitarist Brooks Williams will be performing
>a special concert from the studios of WDIY-FM, located in
>Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, on Monday, May 18, 1998, at 7:00 PM.
>The concert will be broadcast live on WDIY, which is heard at
>88.1 FM in the Allentown/Bethlehem area, and at 93.3 FM in the
>Easton/Phillipsburg area. The concert is open to the public,
>and seats in the studio audience can be reserved by calling
>610-694-8100, extension 3.

> OTTO BOST Producer/Host of "Acoustic Eclectic"
> FolkDude@aol.com Mondays 7-9 PM
> Quakertown, PA USA 88.1 & 93.9 WDIY-FM, Allentown
>=-=-=< http://members.aol.com/folkdude/acouecle.html >=-=-=

Christian Bauman
http://www.folkweb.com/christianbauman
http://www.pobox.com/~camphoboken ducksquack@hotmail.com
"There's none who would die for a woman twice,
but once is no proof of love." -Jack Hardy