Re: Al Stewart

Robert C. Phelps (rphelps@holonet.net)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:53:04 -0400 (EDT)

At 12:14 PM 4/23/98 -0400, Michael_Dean wrote:
>I recently heard al stewart in an acoustic concert with an accompanying
>guitarist. Much better than most of his "overproduced" recordings. Can
>anyone suggest any acoustic stewart albums, and how to find them. His
>concert was really fabulous. He was the warm-up act for traffic.

He did a live acoustic album in 1992 called "Rhymes In Rooms," with Peter
White. The album was released on the Mesa label, distributed in the U.S.
by Rhino. I have no idea if it is still in print. I guess I'd start with
a good local, independent store (if you're lucky enough to have one nearby)
or on the Rhino or CDNow.com web sites.
Bob Phelps
rphelps@holonet.net