FOLK_MUSIC digest V1 #2407

FOLK_MUSIC digest (owner-folk_music@nysernet.org)
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 06:00:04 -0400 (EDT)

FOLK_MUSIC digest Monday, June 1 1998 Volume 01 : Number 2407

In this issue:
Re: Acoustic Guitar Magazine

Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 14:50:38 -0400
From: RED RILEY <red724@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Acoustic Guitar Magazine

Hiya,

Let me just jump in here with a "You Go" to the Acoustic Guitar Magazine
thread.
I'm a charter subscriber to the mag and also receive Acoustic Guitar on CD, a
wonderful addition to the whole AG experience. Here's a chance to HEAR the
artists
and songs we read about in the magazine. Cheap enough and most enjoyable. Even
though Ragwagon uses primarily electric guitars these days, my first love is my
acoustic guitars and AG speaks to this eloquently. For a "been there, done that"
chuckle, check out my tale of shopping for my first guitar, titled "King of The
12-String Guitar" under Letters From Red at the Ragwagon website. I'm not
connected
to AG at all, ---I would be if they'd publish my articles ;-)---just a fan. Hope
you try the AG on CD.

Peace,

End of FOLK_MUSIC digest V1 #2407