FOLK_MUSIC digest V1 #2404

FOLK_MUSIC digest (owner-folk_music@nysernet.org)
Fri, 29 May 1998 06:00:05 -0400 (EDT)

FOLK_MUSIC digest Friday, May 29 1998 Volume 01 : Number 2404

In this issue:
Falcon Ridge Artist Showcase
Folk radio
Re: Folk Radio
House Concert Directory
New Music Among Friends Info at our site and on Musi-Cal

Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 02:10:37 EDT
From: FalcRidge@aol.com
Subject: Falcon Ridge Artist Showcase

The 26 selected artists confirmed to appear at the 98 Falcon Ridge Folk
Festival Artist Showcase are as follows:

Terri Allard
LJ Booth
Andrew Calhoun
Dave Crossland
Harmonious Wail
Michael Jerling
Mindy Jostyn
Tom Kimmel
Bob Martin
Pamela Means
Morrigu
Lisa Moscatiello
Sam Pacetti
Bill Parsons
Tom Payne
Barbara Phaneuf
Pointer
Liz Queler
Thom Rayne
Bar Scott
Sister Seed
John Smith
Soundstage 7
Springtown Road
The Westerleys
Elise Witt

They were selected from over 400 applicants. Much thanks to the FRFF 98
Showcase Committee Sonny Ochs, Vic & Reba Heyman, Mary Winans and Robert
Curtis. The Showcase runs noon to 5P Friday July 24, day one of the Tenth
Anniversary FRFF, see our website for info at http://www.FalconRidgeFolk.com .

Anne