folk radio stations

Ruth S. Rothstein (rrothstein@cfa.harvard.edu)
Thu, 21 May 1998 10:26:19 -0400

Stan Curts wrote:

>Folk Radio?! You guys have a radio station that plays nothing but Folk??
>[....] All ye who have decent >radio stations, I hope you appreciate
>them!

Stan is right. And I, here in Boston, DO appreciate our great radio
stations. I have often wondered what other cities have good folk radio
because I honestly think that that *could* be a determining factor should I
ever chose to move. ;-) Where else is there good radio?

Ruth

[ Stuntie sez: Remember that http://folkradio.org , the home of our sister
list FOLKDJ-L, has a lot of great information, including a cooperative
database ("Folk On The Radio") of folk station and program info from around
the world -- including five entries for the great state of Indiana. ]