FOLK_MUSIC digest V1 #2398

FOLK_MUSIC digest (owner-folk_music@nysernet.org)
Tue, 19 May 1998 06:00:04 -0400 (EDT)

FOLK_MUSIC digest Tuesday, May 19 1998 Volume 01 : Number 2398

In this issue:
KERRVILLE GOOF
The Water is Wide
wild west songs needed
Re: Darryl Purpose

Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 15:54:26 -0400 (EDT)
From: MARYSSNG <MARYSSNG@aol.com>
Subject: KERRVILLE GOOF

Hi,
Mary Coppin here. Many thanks for the responses about what I should expect
from Kerrville. Was just informed though that I mistyped my own e-mail address
in the letter. So now you all know the truth, I am a goof. I'm really looking
forward to meeting as many of you wonderful people as I can. I just can't
wait.
Any tips as to brands of repellents etc. and do I have to worry about chiggers
if I'm not camping? Also, I'm worried about shoes. I've got sandals but they
buckle with straps, is that a bad idea with the chiggers?
Thanks again,
mary maryssng@aol.com